Vinyl Graphix Air Release For Bike Shocker
Vinyl is a dual cast film specifically designed for Bike Shocker application to provide dimensional stability and durability without the need for an over laminate. The pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film over the surface of the vehicle until you apply firm pressure. The non-visible air release channels assure a fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installation, when professionally installed. Saving valuable installation time.
Features & details
- This premium automotive vinyl is specially engineered for DIY'ers. This durable film is provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint
- The acrylic-based adhesive backing features Fusion Graphix Air Release and Heat Fuse technologies to support the DIY'ers and the professional look of the completed quality. Never worry about bubbles or creases when wrapping!
- Sticks to any clean, smooth surface with no mess and no added products necessary. Solvent-based, repositionable, permanent adhesive. This vinyl is expected to easily last 5-7 years outdoors
- This film will stretch and conform to any shape and is thick enough that discoloration, stretch marks and other visible defects due to wrapping and driving are minimized
- When applied correctly to the appropriate hard surface the film is very durable